We're searching for an exceptional senior public relations
specialist/account supervisor to lead in the planning and execution of
strategies in our coastal office. Ours is a progressive culture with
a fun-loving team and socially conscious and often comedic clients. We
love them and treat them like family.
The ideal candidate has:
- 7-10 years of experience managing accounts and a PR team in an agency setting.
- A magnetic personality.
- A sharp and witty writing style
- An appreciation and understanding of sustainable food and food culture.
- A good attitude, because God knows life is too short to work with people who can’t laugh at themselves.
- A deep passion for helping clients grow and succeed. They’re rooting for them along the way and championing their successes.
- A firm grasp on planning and executing social media strategies.
good connections with national hospitality, lifestyles, food, business
and travel press or the ability to quickly form those relationships.
- The ability to create and executive strategic public relations plans with the support of a tenacious and capable team.
- Proven abilities in securing national and local press and partnerships.
- Big, creative ideas that they can execute effectively.
- A wicked sense of humor.
- The desire to work in a creative and collaborative environment.
- An equal appreciation of Jimmy Fallon, Alice Waters and Paulo Freire.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please send a cover letter, writing sample and your resume to
hello[at]plainclarity[dot]com. Qualified candidates will be contacted to
schedule an interview.